So you have a very makeshift Minimal Viable Offer put together.
The next step is to validate this offer and find a market fit.
Because now matter how great your offer sounds…
If there’s no demand for it, no one is going to buy it.
We will be conducting market research through LinkedIn.
By this point, you have your target audience defined.
But we are going to still want to go deeper than that.
The goal is to become a Category of One.
To do this, we have to create an offer that is:
- Positioned uniquely
- Is in-demand
- Has unique mechanisms & unique results
- Low amount of competitors
There are a few ways you can go about doing this.
- Content Creation & audience building
- Launching Outbound lead generation
- Going straight to the market to ask people their wants & needs
- Doing thorough research by getting on calls with people who fit your target market
The next sections will break down how to do this.
- Optimizing your Profile for Inbound
- Generating leads
- Building a content strategy
All of the material I will be breaking down in the next sections will help you discover a market fit over time.
Also before we dive into the next sections, let me talk a little about creating a Customer Persona for your coaching program.
I put together a quick 5-step strategy to help you do this
Take a look at this. It’ll give you a good understanding of what you need to do to develop a crystal clear understanding of your target market.