Once you get a response after cold outreach, it’s time to qualify.
Because not everyone will be a fit for your service.
So you need to qualify these prospects before you lead them to a call.
Here’s some qualifying questions you can ask in the DMs:
- What are you working on right now?
- What problems are you trying to solve?
- What are you struggling with most right now?
- What have you tried so far to overcome these struggles?
- What is your ideal solution to your problem?
And here are the questions you can ask after you qualify them, to lead them into a call:
- What would you like to change the most?
- Is there anything holding you back from achieving your desired outcome?
- Would you like to get on a call to discuss this in further detail?
Essentially ask a TON of questions to get them talking about their problems.
And get it to a point where the only thing left to do is talk in further detail on a call.
Also, if you haven’t already set up a Calendly account, do so right now.
Once you have your booking page set up, it’s important to add some qualifying questions to it.
This way you’ll know going into the call whether or not your prospects are qualified.
Here’s what my calendly questionaire looks like for my ghostwriting offer:
So, your outreach will progress like this: